Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I am so excited! I won a Winter Magic outfit for my daughter on Ebay!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member emsmom29's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2005
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just had to share...I got the skirt, top and fur collar for: (drum roll please)

    American Girl top skirt & fur collar sz. S small X-MAS 1 $32.78 USD $32.78 USD


    Shipping & Handling via USPS First Class Mail to 190XX
    (includes any seller handling fees) $3.85 USD
    Shipping Insurance (optional): --

    Total: $36.63 USD

    I still need to find the muff and earmuffs and another whole outfit in a bigger size and my girls will be set for next Christmas!
    I adore this outfit (can you tell?)

    Happy Holidays to all!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great find!!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great deal!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •